Hi Ed, not a problem.

I might be intelligent in some areas, but I'm hitting a brick wall with
a dense head, here <G>.
I wish I was hung over or something in order to have a valid excuse on
this one.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1/17/2007 1:17 PM >>>
> Two people have told you this. Maybe, if three do you will believe
it.

Wow Stephen, are you having a bad day or what?  Cut Tom some slack
here.
He is an intelligent guy who is having a problem.  Just because YOU
get
what he needs to change doesn't mean he does.  Haven't you ever had
difficulty understanding something?

I'm surprised you would be so negative, that doesn't seem like you.

Ed Zell
(309) 674-8255 x-107
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information which may be confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this
communication in error, notify the sender immediately, delete the
communication and destroy all copies. Thank you for your compliance.