On Jan 17, 2007, at 4:10 PM, Tom Duerbusch wrote:

Hi Adam

That might be doable Thursday.  I  have an AA meeting tonight...just
kidding.

Got a favorite watering hole in mind?

"My living room" was what I had in mind...I rarely go out to drink: see the first panel of http://www.fsf.net/~adam/Brown_and_White/ for why.

But, failing that, maybe Schlafly Bottleworks in Maplewood? Or there's a bar on the bottom floor of the Dorchester on Skinker just south of Wash. U. that seemed like a pleasant, quiet, not totally smoky place. Amy can remember its name when she gets in. It has Thursday night fried chicken specials that are supposed to be excellent, although I went last week and found it pretty mediocre. Maybe it was an off week.

Adam