You mean people actually get paid for this?

To be more realistic, I have been able to configure two OSA driven VSWITCHes
for separate inside/outside linux servers and to do cross-LPAR communications
via a hipersocket, but it is still rather simplistic compared to a raft of
point-to-point connections with lots of different subnets.

A basic picture with sample IP addresses on each end of a connection followed
by a corresponding configuration file explaining all of the required fields
would go a long way to solving these problems. So, I reiterate your (and DB's)
recommendation to post a network diagram when asking for help with a
configuration problem.

/Tom Kern