Have you tried the scp command from the OpenSSH package? I need secure fi
le
copy from CMS more than I need a secure terminal session. But 'ssh target

"command to execute at target"' would be nice to execute from CMS. I can
deal with generating the public/private keys on one of my Linux svms or o
n a
linux/86 platform.

Were you able to use some of the commands from the OpenSSL package, such
as
to encrypt a data file with some public/private key?

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211