On Friday, 02/02/2007 at 09:13 CST, Mike Walter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Is that worth my opening a PMR?  I would not ask for the red coloring in
the
> messages.  (Gee, that makes me think of the old command CMS command "SET

> REDTYPE ON"!)  ;-)

:-)  The help for HCP093E is also a bit misleading in this cont....

(Pardon me.  No.)
(Move over.  No.)
(MOVE YOUR BLINKIN' ARSE!  Fine!)
(Thank you.)

How does one measure the worth of a PMR?  Good question.  Have you ever
noticed that there's never a good philosopher around when you need one?
Opinionated IT professionals (yes, that includes sysprogs, too!) are a
dime a dozen, but a good philosopher is as rare as hen's teeth.  I imagine
The Bard would have something to say about PMRs.  As would Scott Adams.
Ah, but would they say the same thing?  I think not.... (poof!)

-- C