Yep, me too. The online message explanation for HCP025E says I can
only specify K or M, but the online HELP CP DEFINE lists them all.
Guess IBM "pre-announced" the feature!

def stor 1g
HCPDST025E Storage missing or invalid
Ready(00025); T=0.01/0.01 09:22:58
def stor 1024m
HCPDST094E Storage exceeds allowed maximum of 128M
Ready(00094); T=0.01/0.01 09:23:05
q cplevel
z/VM Version 4 Release 4.0, service level 0403 (32-bit)