Bingo!  Even though I though I had checked TCPIP's 191 disk for a file,
perhaps it was still open when I checked.  The messages appeared near the
bottom of the file on TCPIP's 191 disk: "TCPIP    TRACDATA A".

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"Harding, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
02/23/2007 04:06 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Max size 3270 screen

And do you have TRACE FILE... in your tcpip profile?  Did you look on
tcpip's a-disk?

Mike Harding
EDS VM National Capability
134 El Portal Place
Clayton, Ca.  USA  94517-1742

* phone: +01-925-672-4403
*  Fax: +01-925-672-4403
* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   * <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(personal)
Note:  For 2007, I am off on Fridays with even Julian dates and Mondays
with odd ones.