It working file the exec.

the important line is here:
'DMSPLU 'rfn rft rfm rdate rtime
so it woul be easier to use the DMSPLU in direct.

The only problem was with it it hasnt got help (with running without
parameter) or HELP DMSPLU

Btw DMSPLU is a compiled exec too or compiled from other source? If it is a
compiled exec, is there anywhere the source of it? Just because im curious.

thanks for fast help!

Zoltan

On 4/4/07, Zoltan Balogh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ok my problem solved the type of the transfer was ascii in default. Now im
checking the exec :)