Sort of, yes.  WebRover is wget-like in that it goes and grabs the content
via a CMS Pipeline, then you do whatever you want with the content.  It
relies on Charlotte's http engine to do that heavy lifting.

There is also work in progress to build a curl/wget CMS widget.  I can tag
the fellow that has been working on it to see where it stands, but WebRover
is available.

Unless someone knows of another web location that has it available, I can
make it available on the TRACK web site for download.  The version I have is
from Sept 2002.