Unless Sir Santa did something to update it I could get there with Charlotte
(and WebRover) fine about 5 minutes ago.

Both the home (http://www.casita.net/) and vmarc file were good.

JsV

On 4/4/07, Fran Hensler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rick -

I can access casita with FireFox but not Charlotte.  I get:
Error sending request, TCP/IP error EPIPE - Broken pipe

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 43 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"