        -----Original Message-----
        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Feldman (WFF)
        Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 2:22 PM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Time to move

        Listers,

                    Have a modest problem. My directory space is at 48%,
gonna bust soon since there must be enough space for two copies of the
directory. Even with all the dynamic commands in z/VM 5.2 I don't expect
I could dynamically move my warmstart and checkpoint areas. To expand my
dircectory I would have to move into those areas. Failing any dynamic
commands I figure I'll just move those areas to a new location, sys
config em, format the areas, and IPL cold (after spxtapeing everything).
I could do a clean but would like to save time going for a cold.

                    After the IPL I should be able to allocate a larger
drct area starting at the same point, format it, and directxa.

        Sound reasonable?,

        Richard Feldman
        Senior IT Architect
        Kelly, Douglas / Westfair Foods  Ltd.
        Ph:(403)291-6339 Fax:(403)291-6585

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/