From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daniel P. Martin
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:56 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Hackers

There's an article in the IBM Systems Journal, some time in the late
1970's, that discusses what amounts to a penetration test study of that
vintage of VM.  If I recall correctly, the authors exposed some
interesting quirks in the I/O subsystem as the major exposure to
mischief.

I've got a copy of the article buried somewhere in my paper ephemera.
If you're interested and don't find a better source, I'll dig up the
publication info and can perhaps locate my copy of the article.

-dan.