Now I must put all this theory to work. (my heart's thumping)
I've been ordered to add more spool to a critical second level guest because
of a rscs problem I reported in a new message today.

Before I do it I want to double check to make sure I've got everything
right. (It's been years since I did vm - early esa).

Here's what I think i must do.....PLEASE correct me

att free cuu to 2nd level vm

on 2nd level maint att cuu *
cpfmtxa
label (i.e. spoolz)
format
allocate
0-end spol

Update sysconfig--->

cprel a
link * cf1 cf1 mw
acc cf1 z
x system config z
  slot 1 vol1
  slot 2 vol2
  slot 3 reserved --> which I will change to spoolz
rel z(det
link * cf1 cf1 rr
cpacc * cf1 a sr

def cpown slot 3 spoolz

att cuu system spoolz

on the first level system I must..
update direct entry for 2nd level guest adding dedicate cuu
I don't believe I need to update 1st level system config for dedicated disks
- right?

Did I miss anything - any gotchas?

Thanks for any and all help
-James