        -----Original Message-----
        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kris Buelens
        Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:41 AM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: Testing new CMS / CMS components

        I've got a similmar tool/way of working, since VM/SP Rel 6. Look
at
         http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?IPLER

        The thing I can't resolve is that when user's code e.g. SEGMENT
RESERVE SCEE in the their PROFILE EXEC, and I plabe they should use
SCEE22 for the z/VM 5.2 CMS (and corresponding entries in SYSTEM SEGID)

        In the VM/XA days there have been plans for a CP command to
assign alternate names to NSSes.  That would have easily solved the
issue.
        --
        Kris Buelens,
        IBM Belgium, VM customer support

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/