Hi. I did some research on this issue a while back. A hardware solution seemed to be the most prevalent, but if you're looking for a software solution, you might want to check the products at:

http://www.vsoftsoftware.com/products.html

Although similar in name to my organization, we are not affiliated. We get no money for referrals; wish we did. :)

Rick Giz
Virtual Software Systems, Inc.
www.vsoftsys.com

Quoting Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Tuesday, 06/12/2007 at 10:58 AST, Aria Bamdad