On: Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 09:11:26AM -0400,Alan Altmark Wrote:

} On Tuesday, 06/12/2007 at 09:06 AST, Rich Greenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
} wrote:
}
} > And its a trivial CP mod to include the ALL pwd minidisks and some other
} > exceptions in the accounting data.
} >
} > (No, I don't have the mod, but I am sure somebody on the list can supply
} > it.  My previous employer used it.)
}
} Come now, Rich.  Only someone who is knowledgable about CP internals and
} is comfortable modifying the system that way would classify such a thing
} as "trivial".   :-)

Yes Alan,
I suppose your right.  Mods to VM are "depreciated" these days,  but SES
makes it (relatively) easy to do, and ISTR that the mod consists of
making a conditional branch into either a NOP or an unconditional
branch.

As mods I have done in the past go, *I* consider that one to be trivial.

Peter, how about posting that mod?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67