Any sufficiently advanced triviality is indistinguishable from magic.
X-<8^)
Apologies to Mr Clarke
Gregg
"No plan survives execution"

             Rich Greenberg
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: cp link security

             06/13/2007 10:37

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System