On 6/29/07, Miguel Villar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        By he way, OBEYFILE the whole PROFILE, I suspect it works.  you only
get errors for things were defined previously but it gets the new definitions.
In this way it works
        similar to Z/OS.

So you can not tell whether you made a mistake in the new file. And I
still believe there are cases where the result after OBEYFILE of the
full file is different from when the stack was recycled and reading
that file. That's why I (and apparently Kris too) extract the part
that I believe is needed to make a dynamic change and that will be
picked up properly by TCPIP without causing error message. If it does
produce an error, I know that I need to investigate because things may
not be as I expect them.

Rob