I saw a carbine like that in the IBM museum in Endicott. Gotta get back there before I retire back to Texas in a year of so. I'm only about 35 miles up the road, now.

I remember that when I started school in a one room country school house in 1949 that there was a clock on the wall that said, on the front face, "IBM". If I ever get back to Beecher, IL, maybe I'll drive out there in the off chance that the building is still there and not being used. If so, I might be tempted to break in and steal the clock if it's still there. I also have a 1986 PC Jr. and a 1985 IBM luggable in my attic in Plano, TX. I pulled the luggable out a year or two ago with the big box of diskette's and it still boots up from an old DOS diskette that had been in the attic of a Texas house for 4 summers or so. The bearings on the hard drive that I had put in had dried up.
Jim

O'Brien, Dennis L wrote:
I've got an IBM M-1 Carbine from WWII.  Does that count?

Dennis
"I don't have a girlfriend.  I just know a girl who would get really mad
if she heard me say that".  -- Mitch Hedberg

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University