"Yes, but you have to live in Ohio."

As someone who has made relatively frequent visits to NYC and LA  (and only
occasional ones to Ohio), I'd say that is an advantage!!

Mike    (Ducking and running for cover.....)

C. M. (Mike) Hammock
Sr. Technical Support
zFrame & IBM zSeries Solutions
(404) 643-3258
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             "O'Brien, Dennis
             L"
             <Dennis.L.O'Brien                                          To
             @bankofamerica.co         IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             m>                                                         cc
             Sent by: The IBM
             z/VM Operating                                        Subject
             System                    Re: VM System Programmer
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ARK.EDU>

             07/18/2007 02:23
             PM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

Yes, but you have to live in Ohio.

                                                       Dennis

"I don't have a girlfriend.  I just know a girl who would get really mad if
she heard me say that".  -- Mitch Hedberg