From: "McBride, Catherine" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08/01/2007 02:03 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Synchronize HMC's TOD clock to MF TOD clock

Anyone know of a way to synchronize our TOD clock on our Z890 to the clock
on the HMC?  Sound nuts, I realize, but the HMC's clock can be synchronized
to the rest of the server farm and the Z890 could maybe sync from the
HMC...?

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited.