Thanks for clearing this up, Jim, I appreciate it. I can certainly appreciate the fact that as the z/VM and Linux Project lead, your plate is full most of the time.

I will not be able to attend this SHARE (drat, work....), but please give my best to all the new Knights and Ladies and eat a piece of cake for me. I'll look forward to seeing the pics when they're available.

James Vincent wrote:
Absolutely not.  It was my decision plus considering there is a significant
cost involved and with the venue (a VM birthday party) the thought was that
pictures and a video or two would cover it.  I honestly do not have the
bandwidth to put something like that together in a short amount of time.

If we were going to announce z/VM Version 6.1 that is (purely theoretically)
free, 50% faster and has complete dynamic code updates with no outages, then
I would seriously consider putting the time and effort into setting it up.

Now, if someone wants to coordinate, setup and run a webcast, I am all for
it!  I just can't do it though - my basket is overflowing.

JIm Vincent