Hi,
I need to make a few changes to my IOCP,
and (obviously) I want to use the dynamic
I/O commands of VM to do it.

The changes are:
a) On two TYPE=OSD cards, I need to increase the
   number of defined devices from 16 to 32.
   The IOCP line now says:
   IODEVICE ADDRESS=(B200,32),CUNUMBR=B200,UNITADD=00,UNIT=OSA

b) On a reconfigurable TYPE=CVC path, I need to change
   the initial partition. The IOCP line has changed from
   PART=(VMLPAR1,REC) to PART=(VMLPAR2,REC)

My understanding is that the first change should be a simple:
   DEFINE DEVICE B210-B21F UNITADD 10 CUNUMBR B200
Is that enough? In the IOCP source, the associated partitions
are not listed on the IODEVICE macro (but rather on the CHPID),
so why does DEFINE DEVICE have a PARTITION operand?
Should I use it?

For the second change I thought that a MODIFY CHPID would be
the correct command, but I do not see appropriate operands.
The INITIAL_ACCESS looks like what I need, but it only appears
as a sub-operand of ADD_CSS.

What do I need to do?

Thanks,
Shimon

**
Shimon Lebowitz                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM System Programmer           .
Israel Police National HQ.
Jerusalem, Israel              phone: +972 2 542-9877  fax: 542-9308
**