The EXEC and the REDAME file might be able to survive a transfer, but then
I'd expect a transfer with ASCII translation.  The TEXT and TXTAMENG should
surely be F80, a CEXEC with F2048 seems wrong: compiled execs are F1024; the
REPAMENG should most probably be F80.  But, I reapeat the MODULEs all mus be
transferred in Fnnnn and then made RECFM V, and the only easy way is
COPYFILE (UNPACK, hence, they should be tranferred as F1024.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support