On Aug 8, 2007, at 3:20 PM, Kris Buelens wrote:

The EXEC and the REDAME file might be able to survive a transfer, but then I'd expect a transfer with ASCII translation. The TEXT and TXTAMENG should surely be F80, a CEXEC with F2048 seems wrong: compiled execs are F1024; the REPAMENG should most probably be F80. But, I reapeat the MODULEs all mus be transferred in Fnnnn and then made RECFM V, and the only easy way is COPYFILE (UNPACK, hence, they should be tranferred as F1024.

I'll try that. However, in that case, the documentation needs to be fixed, as it's clearly broken as delivered.

And, really, a VM-friendly packaging system would be much better.

Adam