Here's my VMARC.  Be sure to look at my fixed version of  EAGACTAL EXEC.
The original version had 2 problems and bad RAS:

   - it ran with the default ADDRESS CMS, what is not good for RAS
   reasons, I changed it to ADDRESS COMMAND.  I had to uppercase one letter in
   an option of  one COPYFILE command.
   - it could display a nasty errormsg: DMSNXD616W EAGRTPRC does not
   exist.  This alarms the end-user, but would not indicate a problem.  This is
   fixed by running with ADDRESS COMMAND.
   - the verification procedure failed always: it tried to COPYFILE the
   compiled verification execs from the wrong place.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support