On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:59:01 -0500, Shedlock, George
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Is there a cumulative list of all the Knights and Dames?

A good deal of the lists can probably be dug out of the IBMVM listserv
archives and perhaps VMSHARE archives.  I do not know of a cumulative lis
t.

Martha McConaghy (Dame Martha the Magisterial) put up a page for the clas
of  '97 at
http://www2.marist.edu/~urmm/vm/index.html
that includes some artwork that I made while at IBM. Those images might b
of interest to anybody who might actually be putting up a web page listin
all of the knights and dames. Or perhaps Martha might be willing to updat
her page with the others.
--
Gary Eheman
Fundamental Software, Inc.