> Your last point.. Wouldn't it be so cool if VSE (zOS too) understood
SFS.. Especially now
> that VSAM is no longer available for z/VM.

That *is* a cool idea. I can submit it as a WAVV requirement; the VSE
lab is a lot more cooperative about that sort of thing, and the WAVV
guys tend towards the VSE environment more than SHARE does. I doubt z/OS
would ever use it (although it would be a very elegant way to get FBA
and SCSI disk support into z/OS in short order...)

I wonder how difficult writing a VSAM to SFS block store driver would
be... hmm. Another project to do *later*...