Hello Alan,

Sorry I have not had time to work on this.

I have the sendfile email function working to all AULTMAN.COM users.

Now I have a relay problem, but I am working on it again.

TECHVSE1.AULTMAN.COM unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
TECHVSE1.AULTMAN.COM received negative reply:
550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]