I don't think this would be for application level usage but only for syst
em
initialaztion, SVM configuration, etc, before real users/apps get started
.

I don't know if I would want a SAS covering exec to query a system variab
le
to see if it should run, but a SAS SVM should check its PRODUCT
enable/disable values.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:29:36 +0200, Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> w
rote: