I always wanted a CP version of GLOBALV.  The SET part would be privilege
of course, but the GET part would not be.  That way you could set
variables in CP that could be retrieved by any virtual machine, like I'm

running a DR test, don't do that!

--
Dale R. Smith

"Answers are easy.  It's asking the right questions which is hard."
- Doctor Who

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:37:52 -0400, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>