From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of RPN01
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:44 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: hacking vm/cms (probably old news)

As far as I'm concerned, until the system matches the production
environment, it's mine, and auditors have no business looking at it at all;
I'll do as I please. They can whine all they want; they don't have an ID on
the installation system to look at anything with anyway, so how can they say
it isn't secure?

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55                200 First Street SW

On 10/9/07 9:25 AM, "David Boyes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Easier, but you have no evidence that you actually did so if some
> auditor yahoo comes and whines about it. You also can then ensure that
> whatever new passwords assigned actually meet your password policies,
> etc, etc, blah, blah.

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside
VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com