Actually, it's much easier, at least in my opinion, to do the massive edits
to the directory before handing off the first version to DirMaint or some
other directory manager. Why do in 100 or more dirm commands what you could
do in three or four xedit commands.

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55                200 First Street SW