Hi,

I am a newbie to IBM systemz / Mainframe / zVM / zLinux.  However I am
familiar to IBM system p, AIX and LPAR / virtualization in AIX.
I have been given a username / password for zVM; and my client wants me to
find out all the different partitions / guests that are existing.
A long time ago somebody has setup linux guests on zVM and they have used
zLinux in the project.

We donot have a record of what was done earlier in relation to zVM / zLinux
setup.

I am clueless.  So thought of taking help from this forum.

This is what appears for my zVM login.

z/VM
ONLINE

z/VM Version 5 Release 2.0, Service Level 0602 (64-bit),
built on IBM Virtualization Technology
There is no logmsg data
FILES:   NO RDR,   NO PRT,   NO PUN
RECONNECTED AT 21:19:58 PDT WEDNESDAY 10/17/07

I do not know even a single zVM command, so please suggest or point me in
the right direction.

Thanks & Regards,
-GnanaShekar-