From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Harland, Lawrence
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:58 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Trying to build CMSBAM segment

Alan,

SEGMENT RESERVE/RELEASE didn't help.  A few more details.  I defined
vstor at 256m.  We installed to mdisk, not SFS.  I have backups of the
old SDF files and can restore if  necessary.  We are running 5.1 and are
trying to get to 5.3 since 5.1 is unsupported.  I'll open a PMR with
that information and provide the console listings.

Thanks,
Larry