FYI, SCSIDISC requires a LUN zero exist and be accessible in each
storage controller to be scanned.

Assuming non-NPIV, If one's using IBM San Volume Controller then
consider having the very first LUN (LUN 0000) that each of its I/O
Groups maps to your host (mainframe) be a minimal size LUN that will
exist but not normally be used. That way its always free for SCSIDISC's
need.  Otherwise if LUN zero's in use by z/VM CP or a linux guest,
SCSIDISC  can't use it to scan the LUN's  storage controller (SVC I/O
Group).

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.