Thanks, John.

On Nov 26, 2007 9:47 AM, Romanowski, John (OFT) <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   You probably need to find RXSCSIFN SAMPMOD and copy it as RXUSERFN
> MODULE; SCSIDISC uses it.
>

> From SCSIDISC HELPCMS:
>
> SETUP -      Located on MAINT 194 or 2C2 disk
>
>              Find SCSIDISC SAMPEXEC - Copy to SCSIDISC EXEC
>
>              Find RXSCSIFN SAMPMOD  - Copy to RXUSERFN MODULE

You mean I should have read something BEFORE I asked for help.  ;-)   I
looked in the help for syntax, but never saw the part about setup.  DOH!

Apparently this only works for SCSI devices on a SAN.  For testing purposes
I'm only setup Point-to-Point.  I guess I need to get that changed.

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems