You probably need to find RXSCSIFN SAMPMOD and copy it as RXUSERFN
MODULE; SCSIDISC uses it.

>From SCSIDISC HELPCMS:

SETUP -      Located on MAINT 194 or 2C2 disk

             Find SCSIDISC SAMPEXEC - Copy to SCSIDISC EXEC

             Find RXSCSIFN SAMPMOD  - Copy to RXUSERFN MODULE

             ATTACH FCP Subchannel (CH ID) to CMS machine

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.