On: Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 09:08:11AM -0600,Brian Nielsen Wrote:

} As has been mentioned here before, KEDIT & KEX are a wonderful versions of
} XEDIT & REXX.  What may not have been mentioned is that it also is an

I will second Brian's admiration of Kedit.  For those who have Kedit and
are not aware of the new release, be aware that 1.6 is out of beta and
is available from thier web site.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67