> At 14:10:02 on 05 December 2007 our z/VM system running a CMS
> workload reached 10 years without a single unscheduled system
> outage due to a CP ABEND.

That is pretty cool Mike.  You gotta love VM !!

For the record, my Windows laptop has been up and running for
almost 10 hours without the need for a re-boot.  :)

Happy Holidays to all from Peoria.

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 674-8255 x-107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.