You guys are bringing back a lot of great memories.    However, I'm sure that
many of you can recall the days of VM/XA, when things  were a little
different.   We can all thank the efforts of a  lot of great VM development
types in
Endicott and formerly Kingston for cleaning  up VM during that time frame and
persuading management to focus on things that  really matter to the customer;
RAS.   Many of those VMers are gone,  but several are still in Endicott.   They
obviously have the same work  ethic and hopefully are passing it along to the
"newcomers" joining that  team.  What they did 20 years ago, echos today in a
new  century.

Merry Christmas to them and the customers that helped make VM what it is
today....;   perfect.

Len Diegel