Chuckie must have really been busy spreading doubt and confusion in the
Support Center. They are having trouble verifying the we are entitled to
support for that:

        Operating System named TCP/IP
        Product named TCP/IP
        Communication Server named TCP/IP

Etc., etc. etc.

I have told them over and over that the Operating System is z/VM 5.2.0
and that TCP/IP is a component of it, not a separate O/S or product. I
have even given them a previous PMR to help in their task. I have been
on hold for 15 minutes while they are trying to determine if I am
entitled to open a PMR.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH (or whatever
other 4-letter word may come to mind).

Regards,
Richard Schuh