I am trying to apply  a PTF to my z/VM 5.1 system

I received the PTF  from an IBM FTP site, I received three files:

ftp4385.txt  è I received this as an ASCII file

The next two files were defined as binary f 1024
vlst4385.bin
vptf4385.bin

Next I FTPed the above files to my z/VM system in the same above format

After getting them to my test VM system I DETERSE the files using the following
syntax:
‘DETERSE VLST4385 BIN A VLST4385 SERVLINK A’
‘DETERSE VPTF4385 BIN A VPTF4385 SERVLINK A’

NOTE: No errors here.

I get errors when I try to install the product envelop.

When I enter the following command I get the following error message:

‘VMFINS INSTALL INFO (NOMEMO ENV VPTF4385’

VMFINS2767I Reading VMFINS DEFAULTS B for additional options
VMFINST2760I VMFINS processing started
VMFMHR2737E Tape does not contain a table of contents
VMFINST2760I VMFINS processing completed unsuccessfully
Ready(00100); T=0.15/0.17 12:56:54

When I enter the following command I get the following error message:

‘VMFINS INSTALL INFO (NOMEMO ENV VLST4385’

VMFINS2767I Reading VMFINS DEFAULTS B for additional options
VMFINS2760I VMFINS processing started
DMSWPD0002E File * * not found
VMFMHR1965E The command, VMFPLC SCAN * * (DISK, failed with return code 28
VMFINS2760I VMFINS processing completed unsuccessfully
Ready(00100); T=0.20/0.22 12:57:02

I followed the directions carefully but I missed something.....