How about:  VMFREC PPF ZVM CP (ENV VPTF4385

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kris
Buelens
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 2:39 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Applying Service (PTF)

The problem is surely not related to missing ACCESS commands.

I would try to have a look at the VPTFnnnn file:
   VMFPLCD SCAN * *  ENV= VPTF4385 SERVLINK A (EOD
If VMFPLCD is unhappy, VMSES will not work.

I tried the VMFINFO command on one of my COR enveloppes too and I get the same
error.  The reason I can imagine is that VMFINFO understands only installation
"tapes", not COR "tapes"; installation tapes can be a real product tape, or a
tape with preventive maintenance; they share the same format.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated,
this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment
products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable
law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC)
traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each
sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived,
supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are
located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This
message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you
consent to the foregoing.