Congrats
Mace

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Christine Casey
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 5:48 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Moving On...

Some of you have heard that I actually made the decision to retire from
=

IBM after 34.5 years!  (And, this has nothing to do with David's
clarvoyant append last year! :-))  Today, Jan. 31, is my last day but I
=

couldn't leave without first saying goodbye to all the customers and
vendors that I have met over these past years.  Some of my most
memorable=

times have been meeting with you at SHARE or other Technical
Conferences,=

and it never ceases to amaze me of the wealth of knowlege out there and
=

dedication you have to VM.  I know some of you who have quit their jobs
i=
they couldn't work on VM anymore, only to go to another where they could
=

work on the best operating system in the universe! It is people like you
=

that have made VM what it is today.  I wish to thank all of you for your
=

continued support, and I hope that sometime we'll meet again.  Good luck
=

to all of you in the future.

Regards,
      Christine Casey, (retired) Senior Software Engineer
      "Dame Chris the Consoler"

       new email  (for now) :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender and delete the
material from any computer.