Chris,

What a coincidence: tonight "Lost" returns to TV, and tonight you leave
*us* lost with news of your retirement.
May you never have to work on a CritSit in retirement.  Now every day is
"Casual Friday"!
Best wishes,

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

(One of those who left _two_ previous jobs to keep working with VM).

Christine Casey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
01/31/2008 04:47 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Moving On...

Some of you have heard that I actually made the decision to retire from

IBM after 34.5 years!  (And, this has nothing to do with David's
clarvoyant append last year! :-))  Today, Jan. 31, is my last day but I

couldn't leave without first saying goodbye to all the customers and
vendors that I have met over these past years.  Some of my most memorable

times have been meeting with you at SHARE or other Technical Conferences,

and it never ceases to amaze me of the wealth of knowlege out there and

dedication you have to VM.  I know some of you who have quit their jobs i
they couldn't work on VM anymore, only to go to another where they could

work on the best operating system in the universe! It is people like you

that have made VM what it is today.  I wish to thank all of you for your

continued support, and I hope that sometime we'll meet again.  Good luck

to all of you in the future.

Regards,
      Christine Casey, (retired) Senior Software Engineer
      "Dame Chris the Consoler"

       new email  (for now) :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages
sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by
applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies
and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate
with us by email.