It is not that I want to test the site, it is that a committee has
specified that the same tool be used for all platforms. This was
chiseled in granite before anyone associated with a mainframe even heard
that it was being considered. Now that the edict has been made, rules is
rules.

Don't confuse the domain name of my e-mail with either that of the VM
system or the real production network. They are quite different from
each other. The VM system really is not that interesting of a target for
several reasons which I will not go into here. It might be tempting, but
would be fruitless.

Regards,
Richard Schuh