On Friday, 02/08/2008 at 11:56 EST, Thomas Kern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Considering the progress on adding SSL protection to services such as
> telnet client, ftp and smtp, I hope you are also progressing on adding
> it to the TCPIP services within RSCS like UFT and TCPNJE.

Les doesn't have much to work with as the encryption APIs are available
only via the VMCF/Pascal sockets interface.  RSCS uses the IUCV/C
interface.

But we continue to discuss it from time to time.  :-)

If folks want encrypted UFT and TCPNJE, be sure to get requirements
opened, whether through a user group or directly via the Support Center.