> And when entering XEDIT "ALL" commands, the comments appear with the
> displayed statements, rather than being on a hidden line before or after the
> displayed record.  (Personally, MINIOPT has always bugged me).

Me too. The cure: Z 1 1#ALL /M/

Granted, the comments can be a little far to the right of an 80-byte wide
> the screen, but XEDIT's "SET VERIFY 1 *" takes care of that pretty easily.

Hmmm, followed by SET TRUNC, SET ZONE (even SET LRECL) if XEDIT PROFILE
doesn't take care of that correctly. I personally dislike lines spilling on
to the next line on screen given that SCALE doesn't spill. I hate when my
text gets cut off in that hard-to-calculate column in the second line.

F 80 is just fine for me.

Ivica