I used to have an Xedit profile called ICCF.  It was on the right.

   - Dave H.

             "Dodds, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

             Sent by: The IBM z/VM Operating System

             <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

                                                                   cc
             02/20/2008 09:58 AM

                                                              Subject
                                                                     Re:
Impromptu XEDIT Survey
                            Please respond to

                      The IBM z/VM Operating System

                        <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

Depends on what I am doing. If I am entering lots of data I want it on the
right, otherwise on the left.

Jim Dodds
Systems Programmer
Kentucky State University